The A32 Dante brings our flagship into the Dante network: All interfaces, whether analog, MADI or ADAT, are brought using the integrated routing matrix in the Dante network. Of course, all features of the A32 are still available.
The A32 Dante is not just a converter – it’s also the ultimate problem solver thanks to its incredible flexibility. Overall, the A32 Dante processes 384 channels, all highly integrated into a 1HU rack unit. Enumerating all the configurations of the A32 Dante is almost impossible: in addition to the 32 x 32 studio-grade balanced analog inputs and outputs up to 192kHz, there are four ADAT I/O, two MADI I/O ports, and of course Dante, brought out redundant on two RJ45 jacks. Everything freely freely routable in groups of 8 channels each.
Clarity and operational reliability has first priority: Both Dante and MADI are laid out redundant, an essential feature for live operation! Of course, a second power supply can be connected, and thanks to the four TFT screens, the user always has full control.
Packed into a compact 1HU, the highly integrated converter is equipped with 32 x 32 balanced analog channels, brought out on 8 D-SUB connectors. They deliver studio levels up to +20dBu, individually adjustable in 1dB steps. The sophisticated design, using low latency Cirrus Logic converters, accompanied with a temperature-compensated clock and jitter reduction PLL, guarantees best crystal clear sound up to 192kHz.
Even operation of the A32 Dante is done without any compromise, almost self explaining, as with all our products: A total of four TFT screens show the levels of all 64 channels, it can’t be done better. Controlling the unit also benefits from the screens: a sophisticated help system built into the device provides context-sensitive help for the selected function at all times. Control on the PC is of course also possible via USB, MIDI or MIDI over MADI.
The headphone can be connected to any analog or digital input or output: ideal for control or monitoring. For complex tasks, a mix especially for the headphones can be created using all available channels, and stored in up to seven mix presets.
- Sample rate from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz
- 32x32 analog I/O channels
- 64x64 digital DANTE I/O channels (2x RJ-45 Port)
- 64x64 digital MADI I/O channels (optical or coaxial)
- Full 32x32 analog I/Os even at 192kHz (using both MADI ports)
- 32x32 digital ADAT I/O channels (8x TOSLINK optical)
- ADAT4 switchable to optical S/PDIF with dedicated sample rate converter
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Headphones output with monitoring matrix for mono-, stereo- and submix signals
- MIDI I/O (5pin) and MIDI-over-MADI
- Thermally compensated oscillator (TCXO) for most accurate clocking
- Proprietary active jitter reduction circuit.
- Preset Management
- Analog Devices SHARC® DSP processes all 386 audio channels
- Sophisticated routing and mixing of all I/O channels
- 4x TFT Screens give a detailed overview of all settings and levels at a glance
- Intuitive one-key-control operating system
- Multilingual self-explaining always-on help system lets you use the A32 even without the manual.
- Redundant power supply configuration
(For full specifications see manufacturers product site under "links")