SUR55T Tripole® Speaker
The SUR55T is the most compact THX Tripole® solution we offer and is timbre matched to any of the 750 Series speakers.
Ultra-compact speaker featuring our new 750 Series components, together with 2 dedicated side drivers operating in a dipole fashion, providing the most optimal cinematic surround sound available.
Featuring two 3” mid-tweeters on each side of the speaker oriented in dipole fashion, combined with the front-mounted 1” soft-dome tweeter and a 5.25” midwoofer direct radiating, the SUR55T provides even distribution of sound throughout the listening area with pinpoint accuracy and an enveloping soundfield.
The NEW Miller & Kreisel 750 Series takes the THX Select category to new a level and we are proud to introduce a true acoustic upgrade, in the form of our own customized Danish designed and produced tweeters.
We’ve taken the innovative high-performance technologies from the S150 Series and integrated them into the NEW Miller & Kreisel 750 Series.
New Danish-designed high-performance tweeters
- 28 mm vented voice coils provide high power handling and extended linearity.
- 28 mm high-precision coated soft dome.
- Specially constructed resonance-damped tweeter magnet-system for precise transient control.
- Integrated waveguide combined with short horn load for wide dispersion and smooth frequency response.
- High frequency prism system – Curved metal grill and angle tweeter for optimized off-axis response as well as on-axis response.
New 5.25-inch woofers
- Aluminum distortion-killer rings for reduced distortion at high SPL levels.
- New extra-stiff coated fiberglass cone with special M&K profile geometry.
- Vented pole piece in magnet system for low compression performance.
- Vented voice coil for low compression.
New optimized crossovers
- Phase-focused crossover designs optimized for low crossover points and transient control.
- New proprietary M&K Sound interconnect cables.
(For full specifications see manufacturers product site under "links" tab)