CATlike agility and mobility. The SC-Mercator CAT.7 PUR XL is the perfect cable for mobile outdoor transmissions of digital audio or network signals, e.g. for use in OB vans. Ethersound signals can be transmitted easily over > 100 m. Its halogen-free, flame-retardant PUR jacket (according to IEC60332.1) is extremely notch- and tread-resistant, cold-flexible and easy to reel. The wires are fitted with a foam-skin PE insulation and shielded in pairs with an AL-PT foil (PimF). The overall screen consists of Cu mesh plus fleece. This ensures optimal transmission properties over long distances.
The SC-Mercator CAT.7 PUR XL with its large wire cross-section (AWG23) is the ideal choice for extremely long transmission distances of up to 125 m.
Minimum quantity: 100m
Available on cable reels with 100m, 200m and 500m
- Safe data transfer due to high-quality insulation and shielding
- Great durability due to a special, extremely robust jacket compound
- Outdoor temperature resistant, easy to reel
- For mobile OB van use and outdoor applications
- For all CAT.5e, CAT.6, CAT.6a and CAT.7 transmissions