Fixed audio desktop console
The GLE 400 is an desktop audio console that allows you to connect a Vokkero network to a remote location via a 4-wire Guardian Wireless Interface (WI) and a set of XLR audio cables.
This audio console offers a built-in microphone and speaker, and a tunable PTT (Push-To-Talk) function.
This solution is particularly suitable for remote command or control rooms wishing to communicate with a remote team of operators equipped with Guardian Show.
It is recommended for stage direction in theaters, control rooms in industry, the supervision of production lines, central control rooms or even the main bridges in the maritime.
Built-in microphone and loudspeaker
XLR connection for external gooseneck microphone
Push-To-Talk or Latch Button
Perfect association with the Guardian Wireless Interface
- Internal switch mode power supply (100 to 250 VAC)
- Size 190 x 98 x 180 mm
- Single 4 wire circuit
- Program audio input
- Front panel or external Mic with gain control
- Compressor / limiter circuit for mic
- Lever key for mic operation
- Relay output when mic live
- 4 wire & program inputs transformer balanced
- 4 wire & program Inputs have gain controls
- Front panel Loudspeaker
- Headphone Jack (breaks LS)
- Overall LS / Headphone volume control
- Audio connections on rear panel XLRs